Monday, August 30, 2010

Hi there...

My name is Mel and I like to blog :P
I started with my original blog then became a Gymboree addict. Now, I am grateful daily and finishing with this here blog, I am also building :)

So, the point of this blog is to keep all of the "house building" type posts in one spot, without them getting lost with my daily photos and my general day to day life.

As a bit of background if you just fond this blog independently of the others, I am an almost 30 year old SAHM to my 3 angels/monsters, Jessie who is 9.5, Hamish who is 6 and Makenzie who is 3. I have been married to my husband Steve for 8, almost 9, years and we live in WA, Australia.
In May this year, we sold our home and decided to start the building process for the first time. A VERY scary prospect, we had bought and sold 3 times but never built before so it is just like starting again!
While we wait for our house to be built, we have moved in with my mum and dad, in their small 3 bed, 2 bath, home so while we are all enjoying the time together we will all be glad to have space when the house is done I think! LOL
Since this blog has been started a few months after the process started, I will steal my posts from my main blog and repost here to get you caught up :)
Till next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment